Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions.
www.humano.ro website and all it's sub-domains including library.humano.ro is handled by Oameni si Resurse SRL with it's headquarter in Romania, Prahova County, Ploiesti, str. Iasului, no. 7 registered under the number: J29/758/2018 with the fiscal code: 39179450.
1. Data Protection
According to the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, amended and supplemented, and according to the provisions of Law no. 506/2004 regarding the processing of personal data, Oameni si Resurse SRL has the obligation to administer safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data provided by you. The purpose of data collection is: advertising, marketing, advertising and electronic communications services, invoicing, delivery of requested services.
To access parts of our site it is not necessary to supply personal data. However, access to parts of the site require membership and/or a paid subscription.
2. User Registration
To obtain partial access to the content of HR Metrics Library you need to create a free account and become a member. To create your free account and become a member you must:
- Sign up and provide all the information marked as required
To obtain full access to HR Metrics Library you must:
- Create an account and provide all the information marked as required or Login to your already existing account
- Choose your subscription type
- Complete payment via our third-party payment service
To create your account, you must qualify and agree to hereby terms and conditions and the following:
- You are the age of legal consent or you are minor and have obtained your parent’s or your legal guardian’s consent for accessing the site under the laws of any jurisdiction that apply to you. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to request proof of your age at any time.
- You acknowledge that during the membership set up you provided personally identifiable information about you or your employees
- All the information provided in your registration form, billing and payment info, or provided in your account is true and correct. You agree to promptly notify us of any changes of such data
- Your account is for your sole use only and must not be used by third parties. You shall not allow third parties to use your account, password, user ID, login or use of the site. You shall notify us immediately if any unauthorized use of password and user ID or suspicion of such activity on the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your account must be registered under your full legal name or legal entity name with a valid email address
- In case of a membership with multiple accounts you are responsible of the activity and management of accounts.
- Your payment must be successful to access the chosen membership
Types of full Access to HR Metrics Library:
There are 2 packages available:
- Professional - dedicated to individuals or companies that want to purchase one account subscription for 12 months to full contents of the site. This package includes also access to the updates and content added after membership within the period of the subscription.
- Corporate - dedicated to companies that want to purchase for accounts for their employees. Companies can create unlimited accounts for their employees solely. The subscription is for 12 months and includes access to updates made within the period of subscription.
It is prohibited to resell the subscription or to offer access in the platform to third parties (like but not limited to: clients, consultants, etc.). It is prohibited to offer your credentials to third parties.
Payment can be made online with Visa or Mastercard credit cards via Netopia. For other type of payments please contact us at email@example.com
By deciding to become a member (free or paid) to our site you will receive:
- For free membership: online access to free content on topics like human resources key performance indicators, metrics and guidelines with no limitation in time
- For paid memberships: online access to all content dedicated to the module according to your chosen plan for a period of 12 months. The number of users can vary depending on the purchased package.
Your membership to our online platform starts:
- In case of free membership, as soon as you successfully completed the sign-up process
- In case of a paid subscription, as soon as your initial payment is successfully processed. You authorize us to store your payment method. You will be charged the then-current rate for your chosen plan, plus applicable taxes if not included and specified. The subscription can be purchased for a period of 12 months. After payment we may change plan rates for the next subscription cycle.
4. Termination or Cancelation:
You may cancel your paid membership at any time within the first 15 days from payment and get a full refund. For refunds please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your refund will be paid within 30 days from the date of receiving your request.
We may terminate your access to our site, with no right of refund, at any time if by our sole judgement you or any user breached any term or condition, if we believe is required by law or otherwise.
You expressly understand and agree that Oameni si Resurse SRL is not or shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to: loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other tangible or intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability of use or proper use of the site.
6. Intellectual property:
Oameni si resurse SRL is the owner of the content exhibited on site.
The duplication, publication, or other dissemination without our written consent of the paid content is strictly prohibited and will be punished according to legislation.
7. Use of data:
By using the contact forms present on our website and newsletter registration you expressly and unequivocally agree that your personal data will be processed by Oameni si Resurse SRL and subsequently archived in secure servers.
The data you provide is necessary to access the services and information that Oameni si Resurse SRL makes available to you. Your refusal determines the impossibility of having access to the services (electronic communications services, downloading of information materials produced) offered by Oameni si Resurse SRL and to be informed about the services and products of the company (courses, trainings, software etc.)
The registered information is intended for use by Oameni si Resurse SRL and is only communicated to the person concerned and the legal representatives of the company Oameni si Resurse SRL. This information can be provided to partners who preset for and on behalf of Oameni si Resurse SRL various services. The data will not be offered or distributed to third parties outside the company for their own commercial benefit without your consent, but they will be transmitted law enforcement authorities for verifying commercial transactions or other authorities that are legally entitled to request such data.
According to Law no. 677/2001, you have the right to access, to interfere with the data, the right not to be subject to an individual decision and the right to appeal to the court. At the same time, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data that concerns you and request the deletion of the data.
If some of the data provided by you are incorrect, please inform us as soon as possible.
The prices displayed on the www.humano.ro site are in EURO or RON and do NOT include VAT. The prices shown are valid when you access the page where they are displayed. Oameni si Resurse SRL reserves the right to change them at any time without notice.
The full content of www.humano.ro site is protected under copyright law and intellectual property rights laws. The use without written permission of Oameni si Resurse SRL of any items belonging to site is punishable according to the laws in force.
Accessing and using our site, as well as the use of the contact/newsletter forms, implies acceptance and observance of the conditions set by the administrators of the site in accordance with the legal provisions and the confidentiality policy.