Turnover per department
Refers to the breakdown of the overall employee turnover by department.
- choose the time frame
- identify the employees who left the company within the time frame
- correlate every employee with their department
- count the number of employees in every category
- identify the average number of employees within the company in the chosen time frame
- apply the turnover formula for every category
You can twist the formula and divide by average number of employees in the department in the reference period.
The formula will be: